- Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our site when you visit certain parts of Our site and/or when you use certain features of Our site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Sailingfast Limited, a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC577224 and our registered office is at The Stables, Farrenridge, Avonbridge, Falkirk FK1 2HN. Our registered VAT number is GB847 2888 75.
Information About Us
We are Sailingfast Limited, a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC577224 and our registered office is at The Stables, Farrenridge, Avonbridge, Falkirk FK1 2HN. (“Sailingfast”) Our registered VAT number is GB847 2888 75. You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
Our site is owned and operated by Sailingfast.
By using our site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us.
All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on our site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
For more specific details of the Cookies that we use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our site Use?
- The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie
Google analytics – stores user ID
Google analytics – distinguishes unique users
Google analytics – distinguishes unique users
Google – used to gather website statistics, and track conversion rates.
APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC,
Google cookies – Google Maps- measures number and behaviour of Google Map users.
AKDC, akavpau_ppsd, ts
Paypal – used for payments
__asc, __auc, __zlcmid, _biz_nA, _biz_pendingA, _biz_uid, ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, ajs_user_id’, ‘amplitude_idtrustpilot.com , csrf-canary
TrustPilot – used to display reviews from TrustPilot
Used to identify individual customers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-customer basis.
Sets unique identifier to check if a cached version of the page can be served.
Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended. [You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that we use.] [You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by clicking on the ‘C’ in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.]
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge
(Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: