- Remain safe at all times with the essential quick release safety belt for any adventure on the water
- Easily adapts ankle leash to release from the waist
- by attaching any ankle cuff to the waist belt instead
- Can be used when the water is powerful
- and you can’t reach your ankle in an emergency
- Add extra safety with the sleek design that sits comfortably under personal floatation devices
- Crafted with 37mm woven polyester webbing and quick release clasp for durability and convenience
Flowing water has a consistent and powerful current which makes it impossible to reach your ankle if you end up in a tight spot. The Red waist belt allows you to easily convert any ankle leash into a quick-release waist leash.
It’s minimal design allows it to sit comfortably under a personal floatation device allowing you to stay safe even if you have to disconnect.
Made using 37mm woven polyester webbing it is super strong and the quick release push clamp makes for easy fitting and adjustment.
In the unlikely event that you have to ditch your board, there is an easy-to-reach grab toggle to ensure you are in complete control at all times. Not only does it save lives, it also reduces drag by keeping your leash high dry and out of the way of any floating debris.
Dimensions are as follows:
1.4m length of black 37mm webbing