When purchased with a Mast and Fuselage, carry bags that protect and store all parts are included.
Fanatic Aero Foil Wing 2000 and 365, combined with the Mast Fuselage Set 750/780.
The Fanatic Aero Foil 2000 measures –
- Mast Length – 75 cm
- Fuselage Length – 80 cm
- Front wingspan – 985 cm
- Front wing Surface – 2000 cm sq
- Box System – Track Foil Mount
- Recommended user weight – 70 – 100 kg
The Fanatic Aero Foil features –
- The carbon front and back wings with a 30° layup offer maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- The Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast comes with a special profile and increased chord length
- for 30% higher stiffness than other Aluminium-based masts
- The aluminium Fuselage comes with an extra-large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- The Helicoil-threads in the mast and fuselage offer longevity and maximum strength connections
- The Fuselage to Wing connection is done without pockets. This ensures your parts will not get stuck and won’t wear out easily.
- The glued and screwed connection of the mast and base plate ensures an extra-rigid connection with maximum durability
- The wings and fuselages are fully interchangeable, enabling you to upgrade and tune your setup according to different weather conditions.
- The track foil mount base plate allows tuning through the mounting position
- The included Fanatic Foilbag ensures the safe transportation of your Aero Foil and all accessories, including covers for each individual part.
Fanatic’s new generation of Aero Surf Foils are a massive improvement to their previous generations. The new wings are highly efficient, consistent and offer incredibly fluid and forgiving turning!